With reference to the provisions of Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 30 June 2003 relating to the protection of confidentiality in the handling of personal data, we inform you that:
- the personal information supplied by you or otherwise acquired during our activities, can be processed by the ownership of the site, in compliance with the aforementioned law, for the purposes of our company, and in particular for:
- to implement a service or one or more operations agreed in the contract;
- The execution of obligations under applicable laws or regulations;
- the protection of the rights of ownership of the site in court;
- the submittal of your data to the ownership of the site is functional execution of the contract;
- the data will be stored at our headquarters in Naples (Na) under the terms prescribed by law;
- the treatment of the data provided or otherwise acquired during our activity may also be done by people who have been granted the right to access your personal data, with the proper fulfillment of obligations under applicable laws and / or regulations;
- in relation to the processing of data by the ownership of the site you have the right to exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Law 196/03 below;
- the holder of the data treatment, pursuant to Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003, Mario Morra, based in Napoli (na);
In relation to the processing of personal data subject has the right:
a) know, through free access to the register referred to in Article 31, paragraph 1, letter a, the existence of data concerning him;
b) to be informed according to Article 7, paragraph 4, letters a), b) and h);
c) to obtain, from the owner, in a timely manner:
- the existence or not of personal data concerning him and the communication in clear form of the data and their origin, and the terms and purposes on which the treatment is based;
- the cancellation, transformation or removal of data processed in violation of law;
- updating, rectification and integration of data;
- the finding that the operations as per 2) and 3) have been transmitted to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case where this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate means compared to the right of the protected;
d) to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him;
e) to oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct sales or for market research or digital commercial communication, if not he has given his explicit consent;
- For each request as per paragraph 1, letter c), number 1), it may be asked, if not confirmed the existence of data concerning him, a fee not exceeding the costs actually incurred, in accordance with manner and within the limits established by the regulations in Article 33, paragraph 3.
- The rights referred to in paragraph 1) relating to the personal data of deceased persons may be exercised by anyone who is interested.
- In the exercise of the rights referred to in paragraph 1) the interested party may, in writing, delegate or proxy to individuals or associations./li>
- The regulations on professional secrecy related to sensitive data remain firm, of which he has become aware of in the performance of the agreed services.
You can see the full text of the law at the site of the Privacy or at the site of the Italian Parliament.
What are cookies
For more general information about cookies, see the Wikipedia article on cookies.
Cookies are used for a number of reasons detailed below. Unfortunately in most cases there are no industry-standard options for disabling cookies without completely disable the functionality and features that they add to this site. So it is advisable to leave all cookies active, especially when they are used to provide a service of interest.
To disable cookies
You can disable the setting of cookies by changing your browser preferences (see your browser's Help to understand how to proceed). Be aware that turning them off will affect the functionality of this website, like many other sites you visit. More information: Cookies help to control the various browsers.
For newsletter services or subscription e-mail cookies you can be used to check if you have already registered and show certain notifications apply only to subscribers / non-members.
Third Party Cookies
Google Analytics, one of the most common statistical analysis solutions and trusted on the web, helps us to understand how the site is used and the ways in which we can improve your experience. These cookies can track data such as the time spent on the site and the pages you visit, so you can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official page of Google Analytics.
On this website we also use the buttons or plugins of social media, which guarantee access to your social networks. For these operating efficiently, the following social media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) Will set cookies to improve your profile on their channel or contribute to the data in their possession for the various purposes indicated in the respective privacy policies.